Posted to sci.electronics.repair,de.sci.electronics
jeff jeff is offline

Default Warwick Sonic III amp

Meat Plow wrote:

Ran into similar design phenomena in a Berringer Euro Power powered
mixer. Left me sitting scratching my noggin wondering what the hell
were they thinking.

Well Meat, you answered your own question there ! It was a Behringer, so
they weren't thinking at all ... !! d;~}

Arfa

Heh I don't even know how to spell the damn name. I won't work on that
crap unless it's store stock. However I was mildly impressed
(sonically) with the BX4500 amp. I won't look inside, that will no
doubt spoil things.

Makes me want to resurrect my old Harmon Kardon A500 tube amp with its
ambiance knob set high!