Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Improving worktops

On 5/8/2020 6:55 PM, tim... wrote:
"S Viemeister" wrote
On 5/8/2020 4:17 PM, charles wrote:
A great many years ago, our nextdoor neighbours in 3 or 4 year old house
replaced the kitchen. All the units had imperial purple doors and the
floor
had a carpet to match. IĀ* think they kept the doors for 3 months, but
teh carpet went much sooner.

One of the first things I did when we bought this house, was to get
rid of the carpet tiles in the kitchen

the thing about carpet tiles is that they are easy to fit
and also easy to replace
they make a good choice for your initial attempt at flooring

Not in a kitchen, though - assuming the kitchen is actually used for
cooking, not just nuking ready-meals.