Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Improving worktops

"Kellerman" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 06/05/2020 20:30, Murmansk wrote:
A friend of mine doesn't like her fitted kitchen. She's thought of
painting the units a different colour but is worried she'll then be
annoyed by the worktops, which are standard chipboard with a rounded edge
and wood-effect surface.

Without changing all the worktops what other ways are there to improve
them at reasonable cost? Are there companies that will re-cover them or
maybe paint them with super-tough paint?

My ex-wife got bored with our old white kitchen units with magnolia walls.
She painted the walls orange and the units blue - then left me ....
won-der-ful!
I had to try and sell it like that in the credit crunch recession . . . .
. . I think it was her idea of "revenge best served coloured"

was it really that hard to repaint the walls in a more sympathetic colour?

tim

--
Ask how to email me.