xrongor

Default electrician overcharged me!

he doesnt have buyers remorse. he has expected ignorance that the
electrician was counting on. he had a guy standing there handing him a bill
for 700+ for installing 3 gfi outlets and no wiring. he didnt know what to
do so he paid it. now he has found out how badly he was purposefully
screwed.

at some point, the ramifications of not making your car payments and simply
turning the car back into the bank are less than being screwed outright. if
you got ripped on the car bad enough it is probably worth it.

see my other post if you want to know what i think about credit ratings.

randy

"Jim85CJ" wrote in message
link.net...
please include all or part of the post you are replying to so that we
know what you are talking about. Issueing a stop payment on a check is
the same as "passing a bad check". Period. The guy didn't get ripped
off. He agreed to pay a price for a service. The service was performed
(and he was happy with the results) and now he has buyer remorse.

Go buy a car. A few days later you decide you got taken on the price.
Stop paying for the car and see what happens.

m Ransley wrote:

If I issue the stop pay I have my money for leverage to bargain . Dont
forget I have the money the crook doesnt. Then we can let a court decide
if need be. I have had to do it several times unfortunatly, 3. All
three i prevaled. Its their immediate Ace card. Court will take a year
and guarntee nothing even if they win. Spitting on the street is
illegal to .