Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Curious bulb behaviour

Its the power supply that often has an issue, depending on what sort it is.
A leaky rectifier for example a capacitor changed in value. They are I think
not built to exacting specs!

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
On 06/05/2020 20:50, Tim+ wrote:

A LED pendant light with a supermarket own brand 9W bulb is running
considerably dimmer than normal. Additionally when switched off it
"fades
our" over a second or so (which it never used to do).

Has anyone else seen LED bulbs behave like this? New to me.

Yes.

Seen all sorts of **** with them. But that is one I have seen.

There is a technical term for it....

--