Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Mini (3.5") CDs

[Why do I ask any other newsgroup? You folks are GREAT! Thanks.]

The drives I have used are always drawer-like.

I've considered the discs may have deteriorated because they are shrink
wrapped and both the discs and wrap might emit fumes.

In some machines that weren't mine, it helped to keep trying. Also to open
the disc in explorer like I am reading it and then go into writing.

I may just have to give up.
It just seems like a waste to write a big CD for small amounts of data.
Thanks.

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com