Jim85CJ

Default electrician overcharged me!

please include all or part of the post you are replying to so that we
know what you are talking about. Issueing a stop payment on a check is
the same as "passing a bad check". Period. The guy didn't get ripped
off. He agreed to pay a price for a service. The service was performed
(and he was happy with the results) and now he has buyer remorse.

Go buy a car. A few days later you decide you got taken on the price.
Stop paying for the car and see what happens.

m Ransley wrote:

If I issue the stop pay I have my money for leverage to bargain . Dont
forget I have the money the crook doesnt. Then we can let a court decide
if need be. I have had to do it several times unfortunatly, 3. All
three i prevaled. Its their immediate Ace card. Court will take a year
and guarntee nothing even if they win. Spitting on the street is
illegal to .