Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Ping Brian: please help

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 03/05/2020 21:05, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 03/05/2020 13:49, Andrew wrote:
Only 19 beds in the London Nightingale hospital have been used.

I believe they are now up to 31.

Not that that makes me feel much better about it.

Andy

And just now I heard that they are 'decommissioning' it and moving
the patients to other NHS establishments, where, as a result of
the publics over-reaction (not attending clinics or A&E even
for potentially serious problems) there are a considerable
number of empty beds available.

Thete are 9 of these temporary hospitals. There is even
one inside the Wales millenium stadium. That's not going to do
the grass much good.

If it's anything like the AMEX Stadium in Brighton, there will be plenty of
condrence/meeting rooms inside.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England