Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Ping Brian: please help

On 03/05/2020 21:05, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 03/05/2020 13:49, Andrew wrote:
Only 19 beds in the London Nightingale hospital have been used.

I believe they are now up to 31.

Not that that makes me feel much better about it.

Andy

And just now I heard that they are 'decommissioning' it and moving
the patients to other NHS establishments, where, as a result of
the publics over-reaction (not attending clinics or A&E even
for potentially serious problems) there are a considerable
number of empty beds available.

Thete are 9 of these temporary hospitals. There is even
one inside the Wales millenium stadium. That's not going to do
the grass much good.