Drew Volpe

Default electrician overcharged me!

Last time we met, Snoop Drew had said:
I hired an electrician from the yellow pages to replace a faulty Ground
Fault Circuit Interruptor (GFCI) in the garage, and install two new ones in
the kitchen to bring it up to code.

The guy charged me $261 per GFCI, for a total of $783. He spent an hour to
do the job. I told him before I signed the work authorization that this
seemed expensive and asked about a discount but he just frowned. Is this
really a fair price?

You shouldn't have signed the work order. Tell your friends not use
that guy and next time don't sign a work order unless you're
comfortable with the price.

dv

The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.