Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default CANDACE OWENS SUSPENDED ON TWITTER AFTER CALLING OUT TYRANTMICHIGAN GOVERNOR GRETCHEN WHITMER

On 2020-05-03 14:27, wrote:
This is so funny. Candace Owens in a brain-dead laughing stock. Encouraging MAGA folks to get infected and die is a sick way to treat Trump voters. Trump should disown Candace for betraying the cause.

Cute. Called her names instead of debating her.

And you smeared her with "Encouraging MAGA folks to
get infected and die is a sick way to treat Trump voters."
Double cute.

I don't see anyone laughing at her. I see the haters calling
her name and throwing eggs at her. And the good guys cheering
her on. She is a force of nature.

"brain-dead laughing stock", well at least you avoided
the racist name calling the Left usually uses on her --
you still smeared her though -- especially that coming
from Antifaschistische Aktion.

Go Candice Go!!!!

What you ****ed that our girls are prettier
than your?