Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Ping Brian: please help

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 03/05/2020 14:21:36, Roger Hayter wrote:
Fredxx wrote:

On 03/05/2020 06:54:06, harry wrote:

snip.

The Tory government has realised that the "herd immunity" route would
kill off Tory voters.
That had passed my mind. Perhaps we can see why Labour are keeping quiet
about the government's policies.

Now if we obtained herd immunity by allowing the young and fit to mingle
the Tories might have a more certain future.

But their voters would then be enraged (according the Daily Mail the
only emotion their readers commonly feel) by age discriminatory house
arrest.

Now they are a greater number than ever as a proportion on the population
they will have more say.

How the hell do you work that out ?

Perhaps their state pensions should be cut to 80% too.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

I wouldn't call it house arrest, just an option to avoid mingling and
consequential death.

Correct.