Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.war.vietnam,uk.politics.misc
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells is offline

Default Contact tracing app.

On Sun, 3 May 2020 11:49:29 +0100, NOT GB
wrote:

On 03-05-2020 10:58, Keema's Nan wrote:
On 3 May 2020, GB wrote
(in article ):

On 03/05/2020 10:22, alan_m wrote:
On 03/05/2020 07:50, Andy Burns wrote:
Graham. wrote:

I thought this was a passable piece of journalism.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...the-problems-a
nd-the-potential-11980579

If only it wasn't using one of those "scrollytelling" web styles ...

I think these apps either rely on a centralised databse that would be
every search engine's dream or defeating bluetooth MAC address
randomisation (why do you think every shop offers free wifi? to defeat
wifi MAC address randomisation)

What's the betting the App will require full access to your address
book/phone contact list and all photos etc. so it contact you and all
your friends if you have been within 100 metres of someone suspected of
having Coronavirus/Covid19 and post your photo and address so that
others can see if you are self isolating.

Too many apps seem to want blanket access to personal information.

No one is forcing you to use them.

Not yet.....

Watch this space.

Minority of one

Like those shopping malls where the lifts are in glass, people can see
countries like China which are going up, through working together, and ours
going down, where a malicious elite is determined to grab ownership of all
property and leave the drones barely able to survive.

War has no purpose except to debilitate some and enrich others. As Corbyn
rightly said, there has been no just war for this country since ww2 ended.
The awfulness of war convinced British politicians to stop persecution within
their own population and the populations of other countries, but 40 years
later Mrs Thatcher reversed that policy and decided to turn against her own
cheered on by selfish London taxi drivers and their ilk; Blair turning
against the world.

In simple terms , all of the creative energy in British politics for the next
40 years has been in pursuing the policies that led to 2 world wars. No
political energy has been put into making a greener world, nor a medically
better world. Our seas are highly polluted with nuclear and heavy metal
poisons. Our fields are trashed by intensive farming militias and their GPS
guided weapons. What this means is that democracy has been perverted and we
are no longer able to curtail the greed of politicians.

The biggest problem facing us right now is how to take back control of
democracy from the stupidity of politicians and their paid prostitutes the
MSM. If we don’t get an investigation into the use of algorithms to rig
elections our world is not worth living in, for any of us. Politicians have
no right to subvert their opponents with bribery and corruption.

Ping. 'MIND THE DOORS, PLEASE'. We have reached rock bottom.

I got my mate to take out that stuck butt plug when he was fisting me .

And now you're spraying your inane diarrhoea all over this group...