Dave Plowman

Default Tricky Heck!

In article ,
Andrew McKay wrote:
And talking about 'er indoors I should add that it would probably be a
good idea to keep the SDS drill under lock and key. My wife decided
she needed a pair of pliers to tighten up a small nut, so I wasn't
around and she found a pair in my toolbox.

Unfortunately she figured that my sharpest pair of electronic
sidecutters was what she was after. Blunted the edges of those
sidecutters. Grr.....

Heh heh - I remember my mother deciding to lift the stair carpet for the
decorators. It was held on by those flip down brackets at either side of
each tread, but she wanted the treads painted behind them. And used my
'best' screwdriver. Which was my best wood chisel.

In case you're wondering why she just didn't ask me or father to do it -
he was at work and I was at school. And nothing waited for mother.

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn