m Ransley

Default Contractor skipped second of three stucco coats.

I can see a powerwashing would have been smart, bonder im not sure of.
Why not call Penn crete they know their product best. If you have
litigation you will need their testimony and should follow their advise
on your house. Ive done Stucco but never waited 7 months. You should
try to finish the job, ripping down -redoing work will only cost you
alot money now. Even if you win in court you may never collect a penny.
I hope you didnt pay yet till its all worked out.