Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default email warning

On Sat, 2 May 2020 11:28:15 -0500, philo wrote:

On 5/2/20 11:27 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/2/2020 9:24 AM, philo wrote:
On 5/2/2020 1:13 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 1 May 2020 23:28:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

If you get and email that says Knock Knock, do not open it.

its a Jehovah Witness working from home.

LOL

Double LOL

BTW: When we were in Medellin last year our apartment was right next
to a very rare JW Temple.

When they came over, I changed the conversation to buzzards.

We stayed in the same apartment again this year and stayed twice as long.
No one stopped by. I think they consider me a hopeless case

I have been sorely tempted to paste a "No Solicitors" placard on one of
their temple signs.

HA!

They are called "Kingdom Halls" - not "temples", aren't they?