Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Best directions ever - one for Bill Wright

On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 7:38:43 AM UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
hard to find farm ....

https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/117388

The Irish Post Codes, Eircodes identify precisely the location of the property. Entering just the Eircode into Google Maps is all it takes.

e.g H91 K6E4. will show you Paddys Bar Galway

They were a long time coming and initially people were reluctant to use them. "Why would I need a post code? The postman knows where I live' Yes but when your house catches fire or you have a heart attack you'll know why you need your post code