Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No spark (distributor question)

On Fri, 1 May 2020 18:32:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 8:32:21 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Aha, my old Picasa photos are still around:
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...Y20vTCs_j1loIT

Sharing enabled?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ADDqcqbkWemoD2eC6

Nice. Let me ask a welding question. Being bored and at
home from college (freshman) my son has turned to welding.
(I bought us helmets a few years ago, we've got an old Dayton
AC/DC stick welder. and some real old stick... but new stuff
is on the way from amazon. 6011 1/8".)
Anyway there are like a bazillion stick welding videos, and if
anyone has a series or person they like... please tell me.
We're totally idiot beginners.
Mostly farm repair kinda stuff.
Well and 'the boy' wants to mod an old lawn tractor.

George H.

YouTube is FILLED with welding videos. There are some very good ones
there. Look for the guys with 5-200 videos. You will learn a lot. I
watch a couple every week, and my welding, setup and so forth has
gotten much better.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.