Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default List of moderators for ULM?

Joshua Snow wrote:

"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Stephen Cole wrote:
IŒve run run a group for over 10 years which has several moderators.
There has never been a disagreement over another moderatorŒs
decision.
Not many posts are rejected but if one is, then it is for a valid
reason. The same goes for two other groups I moderate.

Not everyone behaves like you Pamela, not everyone behaves like women
in working in a hairdressers.

Why the misogynistic attack on female salon workers, Brian?

I'd guess the sort of group Reay would be allowed to moderate excludes
all
sorts of people from the start. All non whites and women would be likely.

Seeing it's an amateur radio group, that's a given.

At least one woman in our. Not sure if you consider Italians as non whites
or not.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Probably the last decent bit of acting Dennis Hopper did, that film.

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS