The Natural Philosopher

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

IMM wrote:

Then look around and stop reading the Daily Mail and listening to that

dirty

scruffy blond haired ******* who is always on the TV, Boris something.
Fitting: they have Dracula and Boris at the top.

Will Self for Mein Fuhrer.

Will Self? Fuhrer? he is Jewish.

But I am sure he would appreciate the irony.

Isn't it odd that *you* knew that, and it

had never occurred to me to even consider

his religuious or ethnic orientation...

Fuhrer, Nazi....and he is Jewish? Please are you that dumb?

No, you are. As usual you have completely missed the point...

---