Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY[_2_] NY[_2_] is offline

Default Best directions ever - one for Bill Wright

"Andrew" wrote in message
A lot of people are too attached to the property name because it 'adds
value to the property' and refuse to use the number that the Post Office
Address File has allocated to the property.

This is why they have so much trouble buying stuff online.

Do the Royal Mail allocate a number to every house? Our house has a name and
no number, as have a lot on our street. They are listed by the names in the
list of matching addresses that retailing websites display when you enter a
postcode.