Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain

On 4/30/2020 10:21 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 10:59:05 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 8:28 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.

The death rate is 1%

--
Maggie

Even if that turns out to be true, say it's 0.8%, that is still eight times
the death rate from the flu. Which is evidenced by the fact that in just
two months of Covid, we've already exceeded the 60K dead from a very bad
flu season, that was WITH extreme measures to reduce the spread and the deaths
are still piling up, 2K a day.

The death rate may go higher rather than lower. There are huge numbers
of un-reported covid deaths. Maybe 46,000.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ng-deaths.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...york-city.html