Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default ?B?T1Q6IFNhbG9uIE93bmVyIFJpcHMgVXAgQ2l0YXRpb24gYW 5kIERl?=?B?ZmllcyBPcmRlciB0byBSZW1haW4gQ2xvc2VkOiDigJxJ4o CZbSBub3QgcGF5aW5n?=?B?IHRoaXPigJ0=?=

Muggles presented the following explanation :
On 4/29/2020 3:56 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

It's a VIRUS just like the flu is caused by viruses!* It mutates ... and
a new one will be in the wild sooner than a preventative vaccine can
even be manufactured.

They already are, you just don't understand, they mutate all the time.
Maybe we can stop this one before it mutates into a fast mutator like
the flu or some more deadly strain. It is a whole different class of
virus fromt he flu.

Maybe??? Let people live their lives while the people who create the
meds work on it. You don't quarantine HEALTHY people - you quarantine
sick people.

Whatever, I don't care, you are deflecting. It remains that they
already mutate all the time - there is no waiting for a new one to go
in the wild before a vaccine is available as it is an ongoing process.
There are already new mutants out there.

Not mutating like the flu, at least not yet.