Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default ?B?T1Q6IFNhbG9uIE93bmVyIFJpcHMgVXAgQ2l0YXRpb24gYW 5kIERl?= ?B?ZmllcyBPcmRlciB0byBSZW1haW4gQ2xvc2VkOiDigJxJ4o CZbSBub3QgcGF5aW5n?= ?B?IHRoaXPigJ0=?=

Muggles formulated on Tuesday :
On 4/28/2020 10:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
On 4/28/2020 3:11 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles explained on 4/27/2020 :
On 4/27/2020 5:24 PM, trader_4 wrote:
95% of people who get the virus have nothing serious happen to them.
What makes you think deaths will climb?
Because the virus hasn't changed, what's reduced the infection rate,
prevented the hospitals from going into chaos and reduced the death
rate
is what WE did.* If you undo it without having changed things, without
having brought it down to a low level, without widespread testing,
without
contact testing and quarantining, we'll just resume, stupid.

What about the thousands of people who've had the virus w/o any severe
issues?* I'm thinking that's called HERD IMMUNITY.

No, it is not yet known if there is any lasting immunity from having
survived an infection nor is there a vaccine.

So??* Life will move on and so will people with or w/o a vaccine.

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Or they might get immunity for two months and be able to get infected
by the same exact strain all over again after that -- we don't know yet
because this is new and it is not the flu.