Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 5:40:53 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

--
Maggie

We didn't have ICUs overflowing and 60K people dead in two months from
that flu, stupid.