Posted to uk.d-i-y
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default Pulse oximetry and COVID-19 pneumonia.

"Tim+" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"Tim+" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 22:30:32 -0400, Paul
wrote:

tim... wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 09:17:12 +0100, wrote:

snip

Samsung smartphones (and maybe others) have had oximeters built-in
for
years. The measurement app in Samsung Health is part of the
"stress"
test.

finds and tries it ... (thanks)

55 bpm, 96%?

55 bpm

you need to go to hospital

tim

Right now, mine is 54bpm and 96%.

Just tested mine again, 54 / 92%

if by bpm you mean your pulse rate, it is in the dangerously low range

Dont be daft. Its the low range of €śnormal€ť.

It's below normal

€śNormal€ť people dont exercise nearly enough.

Bull****.

We are all much less fit than we were
when we were hunter/gatherers.

That all is bull****.

In general your resting
pulse rate is related to your fitness. The fitter you are the lower
your
resting pulse rate.

and what do you think is the likely average fitness of the people here?

I would hazard a guess that the average fitness for the average USENET
user
(a old subset of the population) will be lower than a whole population
average but *some* of us are fitter than average. At 63 I can still run a
mile in under 7 minutes.

Only stupids **** their body doing anything like that.