Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain Closed: "I'm not paying this"

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/28/2020 1:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Whatever, deflect all you want, that still does not address your "HERD
IMMUNITY" idea.

People have had it might or might not get a different version of it down
the line JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE FLU.

Nothing like with the flu, because this virus
doesn't mutate at anything like the same rate.

It seems the symptoms are just like flu's I had as a child.

But the death rate is nothing like the flu you had as a
child and even the symptoms in children are nothing like
what was seen with the flu you had as a child in children.