Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Well that actually works better than expected

On 28/04/2020 22:03, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes
Going back to the cleaning up re-used bricks thread, I tried a lash-up
to turn an angle grinder into a table mounted tool:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/...tting_sawbench

Very good. Have you stopped coughing yet?:-)

I had my mask on, since even with all the collection (and the air
cleaner running) I was not expecting it to be clean!

(I might add a bit of ducting under the table to point the output
straight down to where I can have a bucket of water to intercept it. I
will have to see what its like when out in the open, and which way the
wind is blowing)

I suppose a 300mm disc might fit a bench saw you happened to have lying
about?

The only bench saw I have now is my venerable 10" Delta Unisaw made in
1948... and the thought of filling that with masonry dust does not bear
thinking about given it has survived this long running well and true.

--
Cheers,

John.