Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Abbott vows US will adjust to life after coronavirus 'just like we learned how to adjust after 9/11'

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:43:35 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:47:42 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

trader_4 writes:
On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 3:03:35 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:

=20
Dr Oz Is a Con Man, And Now He's One of President Trump's=20
www.sciencealert.com =E2=80=BA dr-oz-pseudoscience-president-trump-hea=
lth-...
8 May 2018 - Dr. Mehmet Oz - the disgraced celebrity doctor from the=20
2018 Emmy Award-winning Doctor Oz Show - has been appointed by President=
=20
Trump ...
=20
--=20
Bod

I never thought much of Dr. Oz. He went way out on a limb with the hydroxy
stuff and that sure doesn't seem to be panning out.

Real doctors treat patients. Oz just plays a doctor
on TV (along with Dr. Laura, shudder).

You can't leave Dr. Phil out of that discussion. As quacks go, he's the
quackiest.

On or about the same day when Dr. Oz made his stupid comments, Dr. Phil
made some equally stupid comments which I won't bother to find a link.

They are just a bunch of publicity whores like Trump. They truly
believe there is no such thing as bad publicity.