Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default One for Bill? TV Coax splitter

On 26/04/2020 16:29, Bev wrote:
Currently the loft has a 1 in /2 out splitter with coax connections for
freeview TVs.

I now have inherited two additional TVs which I would like to connect up
to the aerial. I would like to replace the current 1 to 2 with a 1 to 4
but all the ones I can find seem to use f-connectors which would mean the
hassle of changing all the connectors and I can't be bothered to do that
as I have plenty of coax connectors but no f-connectors.

So the question is are there any 1 to 4 (or more) splitters that use only
coax for both in and out. A supplementary is what coax cable would you
recommend for the additional wiring - it will all run inside as its going
into bedrooms.

Any links to recommendaed products would be appreciated (and if they are
Amazon Prime even better as I'm currently on a free trial).

Thanks Bill (or anyone else who helps).

Labgear loft distribution amp?

I dont think anyone actually makes anything with belling lees on it
anymore. Just fit F type plugs

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)