Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default How to lift dried brass polish out of crevices

D.M. Procida wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I am not a climate denier or an anti vaccinator. I follow the
scientific data which show clearly that vaccination works and CO2 has
minimal effect on global temperature.

It's science, you silly old arse, you don't get to pick and choose
according to your whims. You're not at the take-away asking for no
onions because they give you indigestion and flatulence.

My apologies for mixing you up with the wrong brand of anti-scientist, I
can't really be bothered to pick apart people's different kinds of
witchcraft preferences. You're all the same to me.

Daniele

But have you tried pressure washing yet? Youve never explained why you
thought it was such a bad idea.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls