Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default injection, ingestion or any other route.

Frank has brought this to us :
On 4/24/2020 8:02 PM, micky wrote:
This agency and maybe some other govt. agencies have been making
announcments on nextdoor.com for this area. Here is today's.

Maryland Emergency Management Agency Communications Team
, Maryland Emergency Management AgencyAgency
April 24, 2020 - Disinfectant Use and COVID-19

Neighbors,

We have received several calls regarding questions about disinfectant
use and #COVID19.

This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant
product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or
any other route.
------------

But I've learned a lot here and I'm going to explain to them why it's a
good idea.

Years ago at one son's college graduation I recall Judge Roth addressing the
class about the dumbing down of America. She was right.

Absolutely! Not just America either.

My take on this is that our new King attended a briefing of which he
understood little, then went in front of the public and attempted to
appear to be the smartest person in the room by asking intelligent
questions of the doctors.

Well, the questions he asked pointed out his misunderstandings - but he
was just spitballing some ideas framed as questions to the experts
present. Next thing I know they are on American, French, German,
Japanese, and British news programs admonish our King for 'suggesting'
things he never actually suggested doing other than "looking into" ways
of getting things that kill the virus on surfaces to have that killing
effect internally.