Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I have broken the Peugeot

You might like to use real oil though as a follow up, as WD40 tends to dry
up and the sticking of sliding parts returns again.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
On 24/04/2020 23:04, newshound wrote:
On 24/04/2020 20:46, ARW wrote:
Not much effort really.

I cannot open the fuel cap as the key will not fit in it (it used to
do).

30 miles to home with 44 miles showing on the range.

Had to drive like a girl and limp it home.

I've had that problem with my Renault Master (ISTR they share some bits).
A dose of WD40 cured it though.

It cured the Pug:-)

Plenty into it and stood overnight with a bit more this morning.

--
Adam