D. Gerasimatos

Default Home inspection dilemma - missing gutters

In article %ovpc.55672$iF6.5023264@attbi_s02,
El Penguini wrote:

over gutters? Good god, now I know how real estate agents earn their money.

I made a bid on a house once where the prospective buyers (that I lost out
to) wanted the *door knobs* replaced. The sellers called me and asked me
if I was still interested because they were going to refuse to do anything
else asked (the doorknobs were the 2nd or 3rd ticky tack item). I already
had an accepted offer somewhere else, but I marvel that someone wanted
the door knobs replaced as a condition of sale.

Dimitri