Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Uses for Neodymium Disc Magnets

On 4/22/2020 10:46 AM, KenK wrote:
Andy wrote in
:

I bought some 1.5 inch Neodymium Disc Magnets.

I used some for holding tools.

I am looking for other ideas for what to use them for.

I was incredulous for the holding power of them.

After removing the separators between two of them, I had a heck of a
time separating them.

Andy

Got any kids? I used to love to play with magnets when I was a kid.
Excellent toy.

They do make excellent nail finders for walls.

These super powerful magnets are not a good thing around small kids.
They can be dangerous, especially if swallowed. Or pushed up the nose,
for older "kids" playing with them for viruses.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-52094804