Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 20:24:52 +0100, charles, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

What is this "census"? I thought it was something done a long time ago
and they'd stopped it in modern times. But Wikipedia claims it happens
every 10 years in the UK. Why have I never been asked to fill it in? Do
they just randomly sample people? I'd fill mine in incorrectly, they
have no business collecting that data.

every house is sent a form.

And another senile idiot appears who can't resist the sociopathic attention
whore's and ******'s latest bait! tsk