Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default DIY coming to a halt

On 22/04/2020 14:58, wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 April 2020 08:35:45 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
It looks if my DIY efforts are coming to a halt during lockdown.

No chance of getting paint or plaster anywhere near where I live and
no-one will deliver.

I'm surprised you can't get anything from ebay

Yep, some sellers with paint are on Ebay but at near twice the price as
even B&Q would charge for the same.

My recent experience with Ebay is very long delivery times and that is
assuming that people/companies advertising on Ebay are actually still
open. I've tried to order items but when getting to the basket and
payment the advisory is that the seller is on "holiday" with no
indication when or if the items will be dispatched.