Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another Dave Another Dave is offline

Default DIY coming to a halt

On 22/04/20 08:35, alan_m wrote:

It looks if my DIY efforts are coming to a halt during lockdown.

No chance of getting paint or plaster anywhere near where I live and
no-one will deliver.

It's always worthwhile using a search engine to find what you want. I
found some paint of exactly the right kind and colour from this lot:

https://www.brooklyntrading.co.uk

It was delivered in 2 or 3 days.

As others have said ebay is worth a shot. Yesterday I ordered some
paint, again of the right kind and colour, from an ebay trader. It's
already on a lorry and should be here tomorrow.

Don't assume you can only get stuff from the big sheds.

Another Dave

--
Change nospam to techie