Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Glue Knowledge

As woodworkers, we all have plenty of experience with glue. Here is a
video I stumbled over that is somewhat entertaining, and gives you
something to do while the Government has you bent over clenching your
buttocks and wringing your hands over the cold virus.

My personal experience with glue is long and extensive, and I can say
with confidence that my experiences have (almost) always exceeded my
expectations.

This video has one overwhelming flaw which I'll keep to myself,
wondering who else will notice, or rather who won't notice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vIszsybR4M
--
Jack