Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default help with a Milwaukee 5670 2hp router

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 8:59:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 19:34:05 -0400, Hawk wrote:

On 4/21/2020 6:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 5:23:39 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 4/21/2020 3:50 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 11:55:54 AM UTC-5, Hawk wrote:
On 4/21/2020 9:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 9:14:05 AM UTC-4, John C Attinello wrote:
replying to Larry Capelis, John C Attinello wrote:
I don't know how old this post is, but I have a 5670 in near perfect shape.
The case, base, cord, switch, brushes, 2 collets (one still in the bag) are
all in in excellent shape, but it does not run. I know the parts are basically
unavailable today (4/21/20). Contact me if your interested before I list it on
eBay. $50 +$20 shipping

The post is 16 years old. I'm guessing that he's not still waiting for
that fan. ;-)

I don't see a posted date.

I see dates of June 15, 2004 and June 16, 2004 on the first two posts in this thread. I am using Google Groups. Seems to work perfectly fine for me.

I'm not using Google Groups. I'm using Eternal-Sept via Thunderbird.

Do you not see dates on *any* posts?

You never have any idea of when a response was posted?

I'm seeing it from our recent postings here and other topics, But for
some reason, I do not see it with the OP on this topic.

I don't see the original post. The first one I see is by "John C
Attinello". (Agent via Agent)

Perhaps there's a setting in Agent so that you don't see posts over X
months/years old?