Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spontaneous shattering of double glazed panels

On 22/04/2020 09:17, Robin wrote:
On 22/04/2020 08:16, harry wrote:

They fail due to the air/gas inside heating up and expanding.
Bigger gaps have more air & therefore subjected to higher pressure.

Gay-Lussac's law: the pressure changes the same with temperature
independent of the volume.Â* Bigger gaps means more gas but also more
volume.

Its harry. Scientific knowledge is not his forte. He still believes in
'renewable energy'.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal