Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bed Foundation - Am I missing something?

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:40:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/21/2020 2:01 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
I have two mattresses that need a foundation. Looking at them online,
they're around 100 dollars each. However looking at how they're built, it
appears they're just some wood slats on a simple frame. Am I missing
something as to why they're so expensive?

Have you noticed how furniture is marketed? No payments for a year and
no interest for 10 years. Free stuff is not cheap.

As if the termite barf is going to last ten years.