Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Scottish food boxes arrive...

In article ,
Custos Custodum wrote:
Are you saying you can't get a supermarket to deliver, even when on the at
risk list?

He should be able to. We've got priority deliveries for Tesco, Asda
and Sainsbury's which are the main local supermarkets.

Same here - although I only registered with Tesco. They've delivered
within a couple of days of ordering.

If so sounds like you could do with a better council - considering the
high rates you say you pay.

A couple of days ago I got a phone call from the council to check that
we were managing to cope in the lockdown. Can't ask for better service
than that.

Same here. They arranged a food parcel before I could get registered with
a supermarket. But that was four weeks ago.

--
*For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.