Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bo-Lennart Bo-Lennart is offline

Default CCFL-inverter iMac 20"

Den måndag 20 april 2020 kl. 20:37:14 UTC+2 skrev Bo-Lennart:
Hi all out there.
I got an old iMac 20 inch from 2007, with no backlight.

I open up the iMac and found the inverter.
The inverter is made by DARFON, TW.
The modell is: 4H.V2471.001

I check the transistor, diods and so on.
I found 2 suspect transistors.Q2 qnd Q4. Two SOT-23. They are labeled: RKM35, I don't know if it's a NPN or PNP or even a mosfet.
Is there some one that have worked with this inverter, I mean in component-level.
I mailed DARFON, but I got a reply from postmaster, saying that they could't deliver my mail, becouse DARFON inbox is full.
Mybee they went out of busnees, and forgot to close the mail-accont.

I would appriciate any help from You.

Bo-Lennart Karlsson
Falun, SWEDEN