DesignGuy

Default Leave furnace blower running 24/7?

"xrongor" wrote in message
my only thought is that if you do this, dont get some super hepa filter

for
the thing. those things add a lot of work to the motor. if you want a

true
filtration system get one. but just for your stated purpose, i dont see a
problem.

I generally buy the better quality filters that run $3-5 each, not the $0.50
blue fiberglass ones. Since we have a dog, better filtration is required.
I'd considered electrostatic, but won't go Hepa due to cost and it's
probably not necessary either. I hadn't figured on the motor working harder
trying to pull air through the Hepa filter, but good point there.