IMM

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:38:26 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 01:15:16 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

The first is not that relevant since I live in a constituency where

7% swing to LibDem would be needed to change anything and Tony's

crony
polled 17%.

I am delighted!

Tony's man wasn't. He was only just ahead of the Raving Looney
candidate.

Where you imagine that snobbery comes into the
discussion I have no idea.

One of the foundation point of toryism is petty snobbery: hierarchy,
aristocracy, hereditary peers, private schools, Oxbridge, etc. They

support
the whole lot.

You seem to be very confused.

Not in a million years. I don't suck in propaganda fed by the super rich
landowners wanting the status quo.

Just what you read in books by sensationalist hack journalists.

You are lost case. You have been totally conditioned.

---