Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Outdoor shower & PEX

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 18 Apr 2020 07:53:10 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 4/18/20 7:49 AM, wrote:
Outdoor months... like 6 of them lol I need to just not be lazy and dig the damn hole

Exercise supposedly helps fend off the Covid 19 thing.

I've heard that's not true. Aiui,

Being healthy may get one's through the sickness, but won't keep you
from catching it.

Bruce, is the water pipe coming from, starting from a basement, or any
place that is below ground? They make valves for copper pipe and
probably for PEX that include a drain. When you're in the basement you
turn off the water, next time you're outside, you turn on the shower,
and next time you're in the basement, you open the little knob on the
valve and the water comes out . Of course you have to have something to
catch the water. Without knowing how far away the shower is, how high it
is, and how big the pipe, I don't know how much that would be.