Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Recommendations for brand of leaf blower gutter cleanerattachment combination

On 4/18/2020 12:15 PM, TimR wrote:
The best reviews I can find for leaf blowers like the Toro Powerjet, and it's available in my area.

But the also highly rated Toro gutter cleaning attachment doesn't fit it.

I've tried homemade contraptions and not been successful but this season I want to see if I can make this work.

I prefer corded electric, but would consider anything you've had good luck with.

My gutter experience was to make one out of PVC. It fit my B&D corded
blower but did not work that well besides being heavy. You really need
something that will blast the crap out of your gutters as it gets wet
and is hard to remove. Besides I think most gutters are like mine and
shingles over lap a couple of inches to make the space in a 5 inch
gutter only 3 inches.

So earlier this year I installed Gutter Guard. It is a fine stainless
screen and working well. I have a magnolia tree in front which fills
low hanging gutters with flowers in the spring. Flowers are now down
and gutter is working fine. Home Depot has a good deal on Gutter Guard,
even $30 less then I paid earlier this year.