Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Must get newer laptop connected

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

I recently needed to replace my shop laser printer (really old Brother) and
took a chance on a Pantum M7102DW. Though I had never heard of the company,
this gives me scanning with autofeeder and double-sided b&w printing for a
whopping $119 (delivered) from Amazon. I have absolutely no complaints, and
bought another for a customer.

By way of comparison, my first laser printer was an HP Laserjet III which
cost $1600.

My HP6110 cost nothing, because it didn't work until I cleaned the fogged
front surface mirror with no-residue automotive MAF sensor cleaner. The
repair manual's procedure for that problem is to trash it and buy something
better. My sister unloads such dead office stuff from her clients on me when
they can't easily get rid of it otherwise. Usually it's better than anything
I have, and easily fixed.

https://www.avg.com