Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] jjhudak4@gmail.com is offline

Default Anyone have experience with Cuisinart CYM-100 Automatic CoolingYogurt Maker repair

This will be my weekend project but before I tear into it, I wonder if anyone has any experience with these or knows of a schematic? This is the third one I've had. First one quit cooling, the second one and this one stopped heating.
Given my experience with failure rate, these things seem poorly designed.

I am guessing it contains Peltier module and if that is true, I suspect the module may be dead or the drive circuity may be the culprit.
Any insight from anyone having experience with this is appreciated.